Women’s Media Summit is underway… and there’s still time to register!
That’s right – The Women’s Media Summit – The Public Relations and Media Marketing eConference for Women is taking place right now (October 17-19, 24, 29 & November 6 & 7th). In fact, if you missed any of this exceptional public relations and media marketing event, not to worry. Every session is being recorded and as a registrant you will have access to those recordings after the sessions are over.
The WECAI NETWORK ™ is excited to present this four + day webinar/teleconference Event to “Help Women Do Business On and Off the Web.” Here is your chance to attend the Virtual event (online via a web conference room or via a teleconference bridge line) that is both educational and inspirational. Bringing together experts in newspapers, magazines, television, radio and internet media, the Women’s Media Summit offers business owners and professionals the opportunity to meet the people who can make a difference in their businesses and careers.
The media and public relations experts include:
• Raleigh Pinskey, Promote Yourself Now & The Raleigh Group
• Paul Hartunian, The Publicity Junkie
• Annie Jennings of Annie Jennings PR
• Ponn Sabra
• George Wright of Blendtec
• And a dozen other experts!
Session topics include:
• How to Get a Million Dollars in Free Publicity
• How Blogging Can Help You Get Media Attention
• How to be a Heat-seeking Media Magnet – 101 Ways to Promote Yourself!
• How to create web-optimized media releases – Write for the spiders and the media will take notice!
• “The Inside Scoop on Getting on Radio”
• Developing Your Media Platform Using a Storyboard
• PR Strategies to Become a Smash Hit Business Success
• The World of RADIO – Working with the media to Make it Work for Your Success
• ALL this and MORE!
When you register for the Women’s Media Summit you will receive more than a dozen resources including “Get Media Savvy – The Ultimate eGuide to Promote Your Products, Services and Ideas to the World, as well as a workbook complete with interview questions, outlines, forms and other valuable information to help you capitalize on the information gleaned from this event… and more! And you can participate in an exclusive mastermind group after the summit – this means more great speakers (from Entrepreneur Magazine, SBTV and BlentIt of YouTube fame among others) and inspiration to help you get your business noticed!
Check out our Schedule, Lineup of Speakers and Session Descriptions for more information.
To learn more, visit: http://www.womensmediasummit.com/
To register, visit: http://womensmediasummit.com/register/
Hope to see you there!
Heidi Richards, Founder & CEO – The WECAI Network™ – www.wecai.org
Join us for the Women’s Media Summit, October 17, 18, 19, 24th, 29th, November 6 & 7 – The Small Business Public Relations & Media Marketing Event – www.womensmediasummit.com