The Ten Biggest Reasons Women Can Make More Money on the WEB than Men:
1. A few women can change lives; thousands together can create windfalls for all.
2. Women love to network, share and spread the wealth.
3. Women were given two ears and they actually use them.
4. Women are more decisive than men.
5. Women control 80% of the world’s wealth and have access to the other 20%.
6. Women are great at long-range planning.
7. Women can dress themselves.
8. Women are adept at “Web-thinking” which means women have the ability to see the big picture (according to Helen Fisher , anthropologist with Rutgers University).
9. Women are multi-taskers, can raise children, have friends and run a business all at the same time.
10. Women are capable of thinking “outside-the-box” or more appropriately inside a website. In other words, women spend more time researching a site than men (according to a Nielsen Ratings survey)
(compliments of the Women’s eCommerce Association, International )
Want to make more money on the WEB? Check out the Grow a Million Dollar Business Summit ~ Where Women Prosper