All of us wish we could gracefully age or surpass the harsh ways it can manifest in the present stressful conditions. However, aging beautifully has several mediums, considering the growth of the medical and cosmetic market in this decade. Today, skincare treatments offer you an easy and long-lasting way to look the best you can without much of a hassle. From eliminating acne and facial hair from layers within to achieving glass skin, everything is possible if you work with the right cosmetologist or surgeon. Today, we’re going to discuss 7 of the most popular skincare treatments that people of all age groups are opting for to look amazing.
- Microblading treatment: If you have scant hair growth on your eyebrows, this is perhaps the best way to seek permanent results. Microblading involves creating tiny lines with safe ink that can help you fill the gaps within your brow line. They are administered by trained and professional aestheticians who offer a thorough assessment in the consultation to determine how many sittings you need. Rather than spending thousands of dollars on makeup that only creates temporary brow fillers, micro blading offers a semi-permanent solution that will last you years.
- Botox: When we think about getting a round of botox, we only imagine the extreme cases where the facial features of patients were drastically altered. However, botox is much more subtle than that. A reputed cosmetologist or a botox expert only administers a microdose of botox to the affected region after a thorough analysis, which doesn’t cause you to go expressionless. In fact, if you start your botox routines early on, you will be able to retain the youthful texture of your skin for even longer since there’s less to work on.
- Facelift: With aging comes the issue of the skin losing its collagen. Not only does this cause your skin to lose its elasticity, but also creates a sagging effect around areas like your cheeks, chin, neck, and eyelids. If you’re a younger person with a lot of extra skin or have gone through extreme weight loss, a facelift treatment can help you sculpt your face better. The procedure involves taking away all the excess loose skin and tightening the remnants from the hairline. It leaves a seamless effect and ensures your skin looks tight, replenished, and younger.
- Jaw augmentation: Many people today are getting jaw augmentation surgery to change the structure of their faces. While some may use implants to make their chin or jaw bones look sharper, others are using them to soften the angles. Based on individual preference, a jaw augmentation can give you a beautiful V-neck, a sharp jaw, or a demure and ethereal effect.
- Rhinoplasty: One of the most prominent features after our eyes is our nose. In recent years, the perception of the ideal nose structure has kept changing, but today, we have a type for every face style. For those who have experienced a broken or deformed nose bridge, rhinoplasty is a lifesaver . It involves restructuring the nose into a predetermined shape and size, which may or may not involve the use of implants.
- Fox-eye lift: As mentioned in the previous point, the eyes are the main attraction of our face, which can never go out of style. In 2022, the fox-eye trend is all the rage because of how gorgeous it looks. Supermodels, celebrities, and influencers have heavily invested themselves in tutorials and treatments that give their eyes an elevated and angular look. However, there also exists a surgery for it. The fox-eye lift can give your eyes the necessary definition and is super simple to accomplish by a registered practician.
- Double-eyelid surgery: In South Asia, double eyelid surgery is the most popular practice among men and women alike. Some demographics consist of eyelids that have only one fold, known as the monolid. Considered a luxury and attractive trait in the East, double-eyelids are highly coveted, which is why it is such a common treatment today. The procedure involves creating a slight incision on the monolid, which can show a double crease later. The process is now the most popular globally, which speaks a lot for present beauty standards.
Getting beauty treatments has become extremely common in metropolitan, urban, and also suburban areas. When it comes to appearances, people do pay a lot of attention to their own and that of others, which is great when healthy. If you have ever considered getting a treatment done, 2022 has the best medical procedures and expertise so far, and will only continue to improve. Give it a thought and consult an expert for the best possible results to enjoy a youthful appearance throughout your years.
The author has requested this post be shared on WE Magazine for Women and WE were compensated for sharing. Additional disclaimer: The information in this article is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. All material on WE Magazine for Women is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for specific medical advice and before undertaking any diet, exercise, or other health-related programs including the use of dietary supplements or products.