Cultivate Your Tomorrow at the third annual Women|Future Conference this November 12-13, 2020! Be inspired by 100+ talented, transformative women speakers from around the world who will be leading virtual sessions, panels, and workshops. This two-day Virtual Women’s Conference hosted by The Stevie Awards addresses today’s trending topics and current issues in areas such as technology , sustainability , career and financial planning, diversity in the workplace, leadership, crisis management , and more.
The Women|Future Conference agenda features notable female CEOs, Founders, and Entrepreneurs including Anne Chow, CEO of AT&T Business, Judith Batty, interim CEO of Girl Scouts of the USA, Senior Management and Directors from Amazon, Deloitte, Cisco, HCL, Microsoft, PayPal, Roku and more. The mission of the conference is to encourage engaging connections, professional and personal development, and health and financial wellness through motivational keynotes, educational sessions, and networking. With panel discussions, invaluable networking opportunities, case studies from Stevie® Award winners, and a pitch competition for young women-owned businesses, this is an event you won’t want to miss! The Stevie Awards President Maggie Gallagher added,
“We started this conference three years ago to compliment The Stevie Awards for Women in Business program, and now it has evolved to serve women on a larger scale. The conference will address topics that apply to women in all stages of their careers and life. It goes beyond the future of work for women and focuses on today’s current issues, hosted by speakers from various industries and backgrounds, from corporate to small business owners, to entrepreneurs.”
Conference Sessions Include:
- Business Chemistry! Using Science to Improve the Art of Relationships Workshop by Deloitte
- Overcoming Personal Adversity
- Conquer Crisis. Train Like a Triathlete. Body + Mind + Business
- Balancing Motherhood + Business: for “Mompreneurs” and Working Moms
- Financial Wellness: Your Relationship with Money
- Diversity & Inclusion: The Importance in Your Workplace
- Building Your Dream Network for Introverts
- Redefining Success in the New Normal: Knowing What You Want, Why You Deserve it, and How to Get it
- Disrupt the Imposter Syndrome; Let the Real You Shine Through!
- Women Driving the Future of Tech: How AI, VR, and Robotics Will Be the Norm
- Create Joy in Your Career on Your Own Terms
…and many more
What’s New for 2020?
- “Shark Tank” Style Women-Owned Business Pitch Competition for women-owned companies founded in November 2017 or later, judged and funded by a panel of female venture capitalists and conference attendees.
- One on one networking: the virtual conference platform has AI matchmaking capabilities to match you with different attendees, sponsors, sessions, and workshops based on your commonalities
- Women|Future Conference Exclusive Webinar Series leading up to the conference
Registration for the Women|Future Conference is open. Take advantage of the $49 student special, $99 general admission, and save 10% per registrant when you register three or more people together.
Be sure and use the code: WEMAG to save $20!
Get Social With the Women|Future Conference