As part of the SPARKLING ICE mission to “Imagine a World Without Breast Cancer,” a Pink Ribbon is proudly displayed all year long on the Pink Grapefruit flavored sparkling water.
SPARKLING ICE donates a minimum of $25,000 to research facilities nationwide to help find a cure, in addition to aiding local affiliates and communities with more than $100,000 in donations annually.
SPARKLING ICE, part of the Talking Rain® product portfolio, is also a Susan G. Komen Puget Sound Affiliate Promise Partner, the highest tier of recognition awarded to corporations, foundations, and 3rd party fundraising organizations or events that provide exceptional financial or in-kind resources throughout the year. For more information, please visitwww.sparklingice.com .
SPARKLING ICE Sip Pink for the Cure Cocktail
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slice.