Mobile shopping is easier than ever with nearly one million fashion and beauty items from 300 popular brands
Weyrich Enterprises today announced that their new mobile shopping application, Divalicious has officially launched.
Divalicious features a shopper-based virtual mannequin, called “Dress Yourself”, on which more than 300 popular brands, comprised of almost one million items of apparel, shoes and accessories for women, men, children and infants, can be pieced together, viewed as an entire ensemble, and purchased.
“We took the application one step further than other mobile shopping applications,” said Andrew Weyrich, CEO, Weyrich Enterprises. “By allowing the shopper to upload an image of themselves, they become their own virtual mannequin, on which to assemble outfits that they feel confident in purchasing.”
Through this application, the shopper is not limited to one brand at a time. Shoppers can pull from 300 brands at once to complete a look, giving them the ability to purchase entire looks from many stores at once without having to go from site to site to complete their purchases.
“With this application, you no longer have to go to the stores to see what you would look like with a dress from BCBG, shoes from DSW and a handbag from Saks. The clothes are all in one place, not in three different stores,” said Rich Kessler, Chief Technology Officer, Weyrich Enterprises.
Divalicious also offers additional features and functionality to enhance the mobile shopping experience:
• Buy It Now: Clicking on a product image redirects the shopper to a mobile website for purchase
• Shop Freely: Apparel can be sorted by color, occasion, brand, style and store
• Show Me What Fits: Type in a size, and Divalicious will only show clothing that fits
• Dress Yourself: Drag-and-drop clothing on a mannequin, or a user’s photo
• Sales: Bright red sale tags on discounted items show where the deals are
• I Know What I Want: Type in size, color, brand, and more to find the perfect item
• Related Looks: Browse similar outfits other shoppers have bought
• Wish List: Items are saved after clicking the “wish it for later” button
• Share: Ensembles may be shared via email, Facebook and Twitter
Divalicious is free and available for download, through the iTunes store. It is compatible with iPhone 4.0, iPad 1 and 2, and iPod Touch 4.0. Divalicious will also be available in the app stores for the following countries: USA, Japan, China, Korea, Portugal, Canada, Mexico, Sweden, Netherlands, Russia, Italy, Spain, Germany and France.
The Divalicious app allows users to:
• Select items among 300 fashion and beauty brands
• Upload personal image to create a virtual dressing room
• Drag-and-drop clothing on personal photo
• View current sales in favorite categories
• Enter body size to receive selection of items that are the exact size
• Browse all brands together and purchase from the retailer’s Web site
• Facebook, Tweet and email potential purchases and receive friend feedback
To download the app – search ‘Divalicious’ in the app store or use this link for iTunes
To view a features video of Divalicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3i025IBtM
About Weyrich Enterprises – Weyrich Enterprises is an entrepreneurial organization that encompasses the beauty and elegance of innovative business. We build companies out of opportunities to create paradigm shifts and disruption of the U.S. Business-to-Consumer market. We question, we solve, we concept, we invent and we let you be you. We are the consumer’s voice. WE change the game.