When you take control of your social media interactions on LinkedIn you will build, develop and have command over your own community.
For example, when Article Marketing Expert Eric Gruber and I created and launched our Instant LinkedIn Marketing Templates we:
1. Reached out to our LinkedIn Group members. Eric has over 800 people in his group alone, which is a target rich environment for us to get more sales.
2. We created articles that demonstrated ways LinkedIn should be used to generate more profits for you. We created articles that showed top mistakes people are making on their LinkedIn profiles. At the end of all these articles we added a call to action to grab our Instant LinkedIn Marketing Templates.
3. We used a simple learn, lurk and link strategy to capture other prospects that belong to other groups. Some of these groups have more than 25,000 members. I cannot tell you how many times we saw an order that had “LinkedIn Group” as the answer to: “Where did you hear about us?”
Here’s My Simple Learn, Lurk & Link Strategy Explained in Detail
1. Learn – Before you can create content that your LinkedIn prospects can connect to you must uncover what challenges they are facing, the latest thinking, mistakes that are being made and what questions are being left unanswered. The best way to achieve this is to be where your prospects are. That means you should join the LinkedIn groups your prospects belong to. Then move onto the next step.
2. Lurk – Go to the group and view the discussions. Look what kinds of questions are being asked within the group. See what kind of content is being created and distributed. Check out the different debates that occurring, this way you can see other points of views. This is one of the best ways to see the latest thinking and philosophies. Then find out how you can add value to the conversations by revealing information that has not been said before. Offer a new twist or insight on a popular topic.
This will make people want to listen to what you have to say and learn more about what you have to offer.
3. Link – The final step is linking to these prospects. Invite people to connect that have commented on your articles, posts or previous comments.
Reach out to prospects by asking them questions and inviting them to join the conversation. The point of this is to get people to like what you have to say so they will view your website, buy your products, use your services, ask for your advice and so on. When you can show that you are an expert in your field others will listen.
Now try my learn, lurk and link strategies with your LinkedIn marketing and see if you can get results like Help My Website Founder Adam Hommey who received 150 new subscribers, four new coaching clients, $6,259 in immediate profits and two media interviews! After receiving these results here is what Adam had to say:
“Leveraging the full power of LinkedIn® has been the secret ingredient that has taken me further during the last couple of months toward achieving “authority” status as a website conversions expert than I moved in three years PRIOR.”
Now are you ready to learn, lurk and link?
LinkedIn marketing Expert Kristina Jaramillo, the creator of the first LinkedIn marketing templates at http://www.InstantLinkedInMarketingTemplates.com helps business professionals network more effectively on LinkedIn so they can get more website traffic, prospects and profits. Now, with her free special report, you can uncover how you can become “the trusted source for your industry on LinkedIn” by avoiding her top 14 mistakes. Get this information for free at: http://www.GetLinkedInHelp.com