When you go through a bad breakup, it can negatively impact your ability to open up to and trust others.
“Anyone can have a Heart-Wall and not even be aware of it,” Dr. Nelson says. “When our heart is closed to love, it can prevent us from forming new relationships, block us from experiencing love in our current relationships and leave us feeling isolated and alone.”
This Fall, let go of old hurts to make room for the possibility of healthy, happy love.
Here are three steps to dismantling a Heart-Wall from the world-renowned healer who coined the term for what has been called “the most important discovery in the history of energy medicine.”
- Realize your heart may not be open to love: “A Heart-Wall is made up of trapped emotional energy,” Dr. Brad says. “If you experience an emotion that is very powerful – grief or depression or anger or resentment, whatever it is, if it is powerful enough, the energy of that emotion can become trapped in the body and cause problems for you in all kinds of ways.”
- Acknowledge that you have a Heart-Wall from past trauma: “Sometimes we need to protect our hearts, so trapped emotions are added layer by layer like the layers of an onion. It is a protective mechanism to keep our heart from being hurt or totally broken. Each trapped emotion forms one layer in the heart-wall; each is unique and different.”
- Take steps to get rid of your Heart-Wall:
- The trapped emotions that form a Heart-Wall are inaccessible until a person acknowledges that he or she has a Heart-Wall.
- A Heart-Wall can be revealed by asking the person’s subconscious mind.
- Once revealed, trapped emotions become recognizable to the subconscious mind and are able to be released.
- Use muscle testing and a magnet to release your Heart-Wall (as outlined in Dr. Nelson’s book, “The Emotion Code”).
Dr. Nelson has lectured internationally on the natural healing of chronic illness and successfully treated patients from across the US and Canada for more than 20 years. He has trained more than 3,200 practitioners worldwide on how to help people overcome unresolved anger, depression, anxiety, loneliness and other negative emotions and the physical symptoms associated them. Dr. Bradley Nelson is one of the world’s foremost experts in the emerging fields of Bioenergetic Medicine and Energy Psychology. His bestselling book “The Emotion Code” is helping people all over the world to improve their lives easily and quickly. Download a free copy of The Emotion Code in both audio and .pdf versions, including step-by-step instructions for working with the body’s healing power at www.EmotionCodeGift.com or the app that works on iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices (a version for Android is in development).