Valentine’s Day has gone to the dogs…literally! Halo with Cesar Millan , in partnership with TOP Data, conducted a special survey of 3,000 U.S. dog parents to create a definitive guide to all-American puppy love. The results are definitely something to bark about.
We are excited to share with you the Doggy Love Index along with some highlights of the findings.
Tail Wagging Statistics:
- 73% of dog parents buy their dog a gift at least once a month
- 86% of dog parents tell their dog “I Love You” at least once a month
- 68% of dog parents allow their dog to sleep with them at least once a month
- The Top 10 states that love dogs most are:
- 39% of unmarried women would rather spend Valentine’s Day with their dog
23% of unmarried men would rather spend Valentine’s Day with their dog
- 67% of men find it attractive to show outward affection to dogs
- 79% of women find it attractive to show outward affection to dogs
- 86% of dog parents say their dog helps comfort them
- 74% of dog parents say their dog reminds them to seek out more joy in life
- 60% of dog parents say giving their pup a special treat is their favorite way to show love on Valentine’s Day – bone appetite!