March 21-23, 2014
Do you want to be one of the 2% of would be authors who actually write their book? And better yet…complete it in a weekend? Join us for a Write Now! Retreat and make that desire a reality.
Whether you are looking to establish yourself as an expert in your field, launch a speaking career, or share your passion for business with potential entrepreneurs…whatever the reason…you can accomplish your goal at one of our 2014 retreats.
The Big Easy…stepped in a rich history or influences from Europe, the Caribbean, Africa, and beyond, New Orleans is home to a diverse culture which has been immortalized in novels by authors including Capote, Faulkner and Hemingway. Join us for a weekend and return home an author! Write Now! Retreats provides the ideal setting to unleash your creative voice.
To register for Write Now! New Orleans go to http://tinyurl.com/qztelwx
When prompted enter the following code: WECAI
For more information contact:
Write Now! Retreats
Included in Write Now! Retreats:
- Capture the Wow! workshop facilitated creativity coach, Cynthia Morris.
- Write Now! facilitated by a Alicia Dunams, best selling author and entrepreneur
- Assistance in writing your “elevator pitch” and a short bio
- Help determining your topic, finding your niche and identifying the “pain points” you will be addressing
- An overnight transcription of your first draft in a book template
- Information on copyrighting, promoting and self-publishing your completed manuscript
- Access to special discounted packages for editing, formatting and cover design
- Membership in an online Facebook community of Best Seller in a Weekend alumni
- Access to special discounted hotel rates
- Lunches on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner on Saturday
- Beverages and snacks during sessions
About the Faculty:
Cynthia Morris is a creativity and writing coach, artist and author. She began to show people how to Capture the Wow in her creativity workshops in France. Since 2005, she has designed and led workshops in France, Italy and the US. Cynthia’s mission is to help people have more fun and feel more creative. A Certified Co-Active Coach, she helps creatives enjoy their talents and finish what matters. She is the author of several books including Chasing Sylvia Beach.
Alicia is a leading expert in using books to market your business and to create additional revenue models. She will lead you through a workshop that reveals a 5-step process that shows business owners how to go from idea to author in 2 days or less so they can establish credibility, get more exposure, attract more clients, and make more profits. Alicia is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles and is author of several books including an Amazon bestseller, Goal Digger: Lessons Learned From the Rich Men I Dated which has been coined a “modern-day Think and Grow Rich, a must-read for all women.