What its used for: “Popod is your portable changing room designed to go with you. A simple pop up changing room that can be used as a portable dressing room or a changing tent.” With your very own Popod you can “stop changing in smelly bathrooms or behind trees.”
What WE love about Popod: It can be used by anyone. Athletes can use this “on the run.” Beach goers can dress in more privacy than the “back seat of their car.” It is great for travel. And folds nicely to be stored under a car seat or in the trunk.
From the Website:
Popod is a simple portable dressing room that pops up like a changing tent. Features include;
– Weighs only 7 lbs and comes with a convenient carry bag
– Pops up quickly and folds compactly
– Water-resistant polyester construction with floor panel
– Large U-shaped zippered door
– Top vent with zippered opening
– Interior hanging loops
– Comes in Red and Royal Blue
– Includes ground stakes and sandbag stuff bags
– Dimensions are 4′ 3” L x 4′ 3” W x 6′ 3″ H
About the company: We sell popods because it’s a great product. We identified a need for a portable changing room based on our experiences and decided to do something about it. We were tired of having to change in and out of our athletic wear and bathing suits behind bushes, banging our knees and hitting our heads while changing in a car, going into smelly and unsanitary public restrooms, etc. A simple portable dressing room that makes life easier. We have been in business since 2006. We have three people on our team.
The company is located in North Miami Beach, Florida.
For more information visit www. mypopod.com or call 305-423-9311