Who’s Who Women in Ecommerce
WE Magazine for Women and Women in Ecommerce – Showcasing Women Who Promote Their Businesses on the WEB
The Who’s Who in Ecommerce is a Listing of Women who primarily use the Internet/Social Media to promote their businesses. The first list appeared in the 2008 Directory
Women in Ecommerce™, (a resource that showcased women who had an online presence either in the form of a website or blog and who either promote a product or service via one of those vehicles or earn money through affiliate sales).
WE Magazine for Women™ and Women in Ecommerce™ are taking submissions for our 2017 Who’s Who in Ecommerce List!
This year’s theme: Women Rockin’ the WEB!
To be considered for the next list, you must be a woman who has been doing business online for a minimum of two years from the date of submission.
101 Women will be chosen as FINALISTS in the 2017 Who’s Who List of Women in Ecommerce™ issue of WE Magazine (publication date approx. March 20, 2017 – during Women History Month).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- There is absolutely NO COST to to be considered for the award.
- Honoree is not required to promote the award (WE would, however be delighted if the award is shared with colleagues, family and friends).
- The list will be promoted via WE Magazine for Women™, Women in Ecommerce™, Social Media Outlets, Press Releases and a Variety of Article Postings on Blogs, YouTube, etc. (more than 300K connections).
- Each Honoree will be given a press release announcing the winners (which can be customized to the individual) AND a graphic Award Icon she can proudly display on her website/blog and social media, should she choose to do so.
- Custom Covers with honorees image will be available to honorees at $50 each (absolutely no obligation to purchase – many of our past honorees have requested this for their press room).
To be considered for our next list (2017), please complete the Information below and include your name, company name, slogan (or tagline), Industry & Website URL by midnight (EST.) January 15, 2017 and send to email@example.com.
Only complete submissions will be considered. (We review all entries prior to inclusion and reserve the right to exclude any sites/subject matter we consider inappropriate or offensive in nature)
Here’s what we need (all entries must be submitted in the exact order listed below):
- Nominee’s name
- Company Name
- Date you started your business
- Website/Blog URL
- Contact Information ie: address, phone, email (this is not for publication, for our records)
Between 150 word and 250 word BIO to include why you do what you do, how you help people and what the future goals are for your company. Please write it in the third person as this is exactly how it will appear in the magazine and on the website (as an introduction, not an interview). Submission responses must be in the body of an email, not as an attachment. Attachments other than photos will be discarded.
- Social media channels you/your company participates in with direct links (urls) to your channels (you may choose to omit if you do not wish to them to be publicized, however, please understand that we would like them so WE can connect with you as well as share them on all our social media channels which have a combined audience of more than 50,000).
- A jpeg photo of you no smaller than 300 X 300 pixels (the larger, the better quality it will render). Photo may be submitted as an attachment.
Please send the information above to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Here’s My Who’s Who Submission for 2017” in the subject line.
If your submission is accepted we will also ask for a jpeg photo of you/nominee. Either way, we will be listing all women on the site who submitted their info in a category yet to be determined.
You can view the previous Lists in these special edition of WE Magazine for Women:
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder, Women in Ecommerce™ & Publisher, WE Magazine for Women
ABOUT WOMEN IN ECOMMERCE:
Women in Ecommerce™ is The Network for Women that Increases Your Local AND Global Visibility and Influence!
Since 2001 Women in Ecommerce™ has been the “hub” for women and organizations looking for online opportunities to grow business, start a business and/or take your business to the “next” level. Representing the professional interests of millions of women around the globe, Women in Ecommerce™ is working daily to open the doors to networking, business development and leadership opportunities.
Our mission is to “Help YOU do MORE Business on and off the WEB™”
For more information about Women in Ecommerce™, visit http://www.WECAI.org.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook Page (WE Magazine) http://www.facebook.com/WEMagazine
Facebook Page (Women in Ecommerce) http://Facebook.com/WomenInEcommerce
Twitter (WE Magazine) http://twitter.com/WE_Magazine
Twitter (Women in Ecommerce) http://twitter.com/WECAI