Who’s Who Among Women in Healthcare
NEW! WE Magazine for Women Showcasing Women in Healthcare
The Who’s Who in Healthcare is a Listing of Women who are in the healthcare industry. They are doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, substance abuse counselors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, technicians, veterinarians, dietitians, nutritionists, opticians, medial secretaries and support staff, home health aids and everything in between. This premier list will appear in the spring of 2017.
WE Magazine for Women™ and Women in Ecommerce™ publishes our Prestigious Award for Women – TheWho’s Who List of Women in Ecommerce™. You can read our 2014 issue here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/WEMagazine/WhosWhoWEMag2014.pdf
To be considered for the next list, you must be a woman who has been doing business online for a minimum of two years from the date of submission.
101 Women will be chosen as FINALISTS in the 2017 Who’s Who List of Women in Healthcare issue of WE Magazine (publication date Approx. April 10, 2017).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- There is absolutely NO COST to to be considered for the award.
- Honoree is not required to promote the award (WE would, however be delighted if the award is shared with colleagues, family and friends).
- The list will be promoted via WE Magazine for Women™, Women in Ecommerce™, Social Media Outlets, Press Releases and a Variety of Article Postings on Blogs, YouTube, etc. (more than 300K combined social and email connections).
- Each Honoree will be given a press release announcing the winners (which can be customized to the individual) AND a graphic Award Icon she can proudly display on her website/blog and social media, should she choose to do so.
- Custom Covers with honorees image will be available to honorees at $57 each (absolutely no obligation to purchase – many of our past honorees have requested this for their own website/press room and business promotions).
To be considered for our next list (2017), please complete the form below and include your name, company name, slogan (or tagline), Industry & Website URL by midnight (EST.) February 20,2017.
Only complete submissions will be considered. (We review all entries prior to inclusion and reserve the right to exclude any sites/subject matter we consider innapropriate or offensive in nature)
Here’s what we need (all entries must be submitted in the exact order listed below):
- Nominee’s name and Title/Role
- Company or Organization Name
- Date you started in your current role/profession
- Website/Blog URL
- Contact Information ie address, phone, email (this is not for publication, for our records)
- Social media channels you/your participate in with direct links (urls) to your channels (you may choose to omit if you do not wish to them to be publicized, however, please understand that we would like them so WE can connect with you as well as share them on all our social media channels which have a combined audience of more than 68,000).
Between 150 word and 200 word BIO to include why you do what you do, how you help people and what the future goals include. Please write it in the third person as this is exactly how it will appear in the magazine and on the website (as an introduction, not an interview). Submission must be in the body of an email, not as an attachment.
- A jpeg photo of you no smaller than 250 X 250 pixels – can be an attachment.
Please send the information above to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Here’s My 2017 Who’s Who in Healthcare Submission” in the subject line.
Here’s another list of WE Magazine for Women Who’s Who: WE Magazine Who’s Who 2012
Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder, Women in Ecommerce™ & Publisher, WE Magazine for Women
ABOUT WOMEN IN ECOMMERCE:
Women in Ecommerce™ is The Network for Women that works to Increase Your Local AND Global Visibility and Influence!
Since 2001 Women in Ecommerce™ has been the “hub” for women and organizations looking for online opportunities to grow business, start a business and/or take your business to the “next” level. Representing the professional interests of millions of women around the globe, Women in Ecommerce™ is working daily to open the doors to networking, business development and leadership opportunities.
Our mission is to “Help YOU do MORE Business on and off the WEB™”
For more information about Women in Ecommerce™, visit http://www.WECAI.org.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook Page (WE Magazine) http://www.facebook.com/WEMagazine
Facebook Page (Women in Ecommerce) http://Facebook.com/WomenInEcommerce
Twitter (WE Magazine) http://twitter.com/WE_Magazine
Twitter Women in Ecommerce http://twitter.com/WECAI