Culture. It’s often misunderstood or completely overlooked in building and growing businesses. It is often viewed as the “soft stuff” (i.e., the pampering of people), while business owners and leaders prefer to focus on accomplishing real work, that is, the hard matters of business and measures such as revenue, gross profit, market share…. Yet, it is a critical driver for organizational effectiveness. Here’s a short video that will help you understand what culture is, its ROI, its effects on your employees, customers and your brand.
- Submission Guidelines
- SUBSCRIBE NOW!
WE Inspire. WE Promote. WE Inform.
- Current Issue
- Get Featured!
- Product Reviews
- Worth Reading
Business / Business & Career Opportunities / Business Tips Posted by Sara LaForest on April 19, 2013 at 12:26 am | 842 Total Views
Author: Sara LaForest Sara LaForest is partner of the business growth advisory firm, Kubica LaForest Consulting. In 2012, Leadership Excellence named Kubica LaForest Consulting one of the Top 500 Leadership Development companies. With her partner, Tony Kubica, she is co-author of Organizational Gravity: A Guide to Strategically Growing Your Company’s Brand, Culture and Talent (Two-Headed Ram Productions July, 2013). She is also a coauthor in the forthcoming book, The Female Leader: Empowerment, Confidence & Passion (PWN Books, February 2014). Sara is a business growth advisor, executive/performance coach, author and speaker. She and Tony Kubica are widely published and train at events across the country. She is known for her high-touch, personalized approach in helping entrepreneurs and executives improve individual and organizational performance to drive business growth. She has a passion for helping women excel in business and strengthen their leadership skills. Learn more about her work at http://www.kubicalaforestconsulting.com
- Are Teams Obsolete? Why CAANs Are Replacing This Traditional Mainstay of BusinessJune 21, 2013
- Creating a Culture & Brand That Makes & Actually Keeps Brand PromisesOctober 24, 2011
- Can You Really Measure Culture? The Numbers Side of the Soft EdgeMay 27, 2014
- Veteran Entrepreneur and Tech Cocktail Cofounder Frank Gruber Launches Book Startup MixologyJuly 31, 2014
- Bertha-Size Your Life! is Worth Reading
- Meet Woman on the Move Kathryn Starke
- THINGS FEMALE BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURS MUST KNOW BEFORE THEY START THAT STARTUP
- The Top 10 Richest Females in the UK
- Beyond the Business Plan