100 Resources / Women Recommend / Women to Watch

101 Women Bloggers to Watch for 2009

Welcome to our 2009 list of 101 Women Bloggers to Watch for 2009!  We have scoured the internet to find these amazing women bloggers and are delighted to present them to the readers of WE Magazine for Women (over 40).

Like the other Women bloggers to Watch we have honored, these women come from very diverse backgrounds. There are business blogs, personal blogs, relationship blogs, hobby blogs, travel blogs, blogs about kids, pets, travel, food, health, women, men, shopping, fashion and more.  These women represent many parts of the globe.

When you visit these amazing women, be sure and tell them where you found out about them. Feel free to share this list with your circles.

And if you happen to be one of our bloggers to watch, congratulations! You can download our new logo by right clicking and saving to your computer).

Pink Heels with Jennifer Moore

Pathway To Presence Blog with Gina Rafkind

Women Xplore with Bela

Say Yes Institute with Carrie Stack, M.Ed.

Prosperity is Now with Donna McAlister

Tulips Talk with Heidi Richards Mooney

Melissa Seymour with Melissa Seymour

Media Relations with Jeri Cartwright

Making Strategic Sense with Patti Dragland

Let’s Get Down to Business with Pam Wolf
Betsy Aoki’s Blog

If you know of a Woman Blogger we need to highlight on WE Magazine for Women, drop me a line or leave a comment below.

Happy Reading!

Post to Twitter

Tags: , ,

98 Comments

1. The Glass Hammer is an award-winning blog and online community created for women executives in finance, law, technology and big business.

Our goal is to inform, empower and inspire women by sharing stories of women breaking the glass ceiling and thriving at the top as well as inspiring stories of women doing extraordinary things outside of their high-powered careers (in our Women and Philanthropy, Passions, and Intrepid Women series. We also report on news, events, and other topics of interest and highlighting companies, programs, and organizations that support the retention and advancement of women.

2. Pingback: The Big List of Top Women Bloggers | Daily Net Tips

3. Wow. Thank you for including me with this wonderful group!

4. Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for including me in your list. It’s an honor to between so many others talented bloggers.

5. Thank you for including my blog on your list! I am truly honored to be here with such wonderful ladies!

6. Hello and a Big Thank You For Including Me on The List. Very Much Appreciated and I hope that people will visit and that it is worth the watch.

Elana

7. Congrats to all the Bloggers especially to Colleen Johnston and Success In Bloom. Nice work ladies!

8. Take a look at http://savegainstax.blogspot.com by Paula Straub.

9. Pingback: Whose YOUR Favorite Women in Technology? | WE magazine for women

10. Wendy VanHatten says:

My nomination for a women blogger of 2009 is myself. Daily postings with tips, photos, and destination ideas are made to my travel blog, http://www.travelsandescapes.blogspot.com and weekly posts are to a newspaper, http://www.thereporter.com in their blog section.

11. Pingback: Technical Project Services

12. Pingback: I guess I must be a blogger now! « Technical Project Services

13. Jackie Mikami says:

I nominate myself – I love my blog and keep it informative and useful for my readers and always try to add value.

14. Like Jackie, I want to nominate myself! My blog is focused on paring down, saving up, and getting started on your big dream. I’m planning on traveling around the world, but your dream could be totally different. Either way, it takes money, relationships, and planning to reach any big goal, and I write about these things 5 days a week.

15. Cherry Mag – -fun, fresh and fabulous!

16. Pingback: Spring Has Sprung | Grow Your Design Biz Blog

17. Hi, for some reason I’ve only just found this. Thanks for the mention honoured to be on the list. Just one minor change; I’m no longer blogging at Behind the Buzz but have started a new blog at digitalstuffing.com.

Thanks again, Rachel

18. Pingback: Redhead Marketing » GETTING YOUR BLOG ON ~ 3 Tips

19. Pingback: Digital Stuffing » A Woman Blogger to Watch

20. tracy reinhardt says:

Im a woman with a blog and you should probably be watching out for me…. is that a good thing?

21. Pingback: Dynamics MVP Leads with Windows Azure! | Coded Style

22. Congrats to all the women! I hope to be in next year’s list! :)

23. Thank you for including me on your list. I am thrilled to be included in the company of so many talented women. I look forward to finding new gems to follow.

Beth Brodovsky

24. Maria Petrak says:

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for including me on your list. I am very happy that you found my blog. It is my passion and I love it…
    I hope I can transmit this energy to all of you.

Without Sharon Havenhand this blog would not exist. She is the blogger no. 1! her websites are: http://www.comarni.com, http://www.es-preso.com

warmest regards and please keep in touch

Maria
    p.s. I would love to promote your website on my website… let me know if i can include your info in any way… are you based in Spain??

25. Maria Petrak says:

Dear Heidi and the WE Team,

I am very honored to be a part of such an amazing group of women bloggers. Thank you very much again!

Even thought the Best of Marbella website/blog is my first “pilot project”, it will become the franchising site. I will apply the same concept for many different places on the Costa del Sol in Spain and connect with other existing “The Best of” places in the world. If you know any owners/founders of other similar websites/blogs, please let me know.
    Thank you very much in advance!

Maria

26. Pemo Theodore says:

I am sure there are more than 101 Women Bloggers to watch. There are so many men that it is a blessed relief when you find a good woman blogger. For all you women who are looking at your relationships or wanting a partner please check out my blog @ http://www.astramatch.com/blog. I am a Matchmaker Extraordinaire & post regularly on relationships, matchmaking, Love, Life, online dating & social networks. I aim to support women in having better matches & better relationships. Please leave comments or ask questions and I would be happy to address them. Thanks Pemo Theodore, AstraMatch.

27. Pingback: The business of social networking to drive traffic to your sites, gain market share and develop lasting relationships | Speaking with Spirit

28. Pingback: 101 blogs to watch in 2009 : The Best of Marbella, a website dedicated to the Best of Marbella

29. I have a natural living blog, based in the UK, which highlights lots of great products that are either organic, natural, fair trade, made in the UK etc. We also do reviews and give our honest opinions of what we think, feature newsy posts and lots of great info on how easy it is to make a small change, which will help if we all do it!
    Love the list, found it on The Best of Marbella Blog.

brenda’s last blog post..Review: Cath Kidston Rose Shower Gel

30. Nice Post!

31. Thank you so much for including my tour and promotional blog in this list of awesome women. It is indeed an honor to be included :) It also means a lot because I work with many women in business and who are working to make this world a better place – its a tribute to these women as well. They give me wonderful products and services to share with others.

Nikki Leigh

32. Too much to read in one night. Thanks for a very interesting list of blogs and women.

33. Sonia Vivar says:

Kudos to all the ladies that made the list and those of us hoping that when we grow up….one day, we too may “make the list”

svivar9087

34. Thanks for the great list. Hopefully I’ll make it on the list next year.

35. Heidi Richards says:

Sandy,

Thanks for suggeting your site! Will check it out for the next issue.

Heidi

36. Jim Morgan says:

Here is one that I think you should check out. Roberta Hart has written several articles for WE and some of you may be familiar with her work. She writes on a variety of topics including politics, parenting and there are some humor pieces that are bound to make you laugh.

37. Pingback: Interview with Maria Petrak (The Best of Marbella) | The Ring Hotel Blog

38. Brian Hersh says:

I’d like to suggest a blog called The Self-Empowered Woman. It’s at http://www.marilynwillison.blogspot.com/. Marilyn Willison has spent over 30 years in journalism interviewing hundreds of famous and powerful women (and men) for major publications, and she has distilled her conclusions into a forum that examines in detail the relatively few characteristics common to virtually all modetn successful women. Her subject-matter is strikingly diverse, and makes for an instructive yet quick read. And her own story is perhaps the most interesting.

39. Heidi Richards says:

Thank you so much for sharing Marilyn with us! WE will definitely check it out!

Heidi

40. I read your article and wanted to point you to the SeriouslyShannon.com blog. It’s run by a mom, wife, and fitness instructor. Yes, she’s my wife, but after watching the number of visitors grow on a weekly basis, wanted to point it out. The blog focuses mainly on the latest women’s topics such as entertainment and fitness. It’s actually a pretty funny site. So, if you’r looking for a blog where you can.. well have fun visiting, that’s the blog for you.

Thanks!

41. Sorry, the link above is broken… it’s SeriouslyShannon.com
    .-= Joe´s last blog ..“Hot & Heavy”-Valentines Day Cocktail-YUM!!! =-.

42. Pingback: I guess I must be a blogger now! (101 Women Bloggers to Watch for 2009). — Sara Isenberg Web Consulting & Project Management

43. Henry Barnes says:

Franchising business is good but some franchise needs some cold hard capital to start with.-”

44. Hi friends,
    Chennaimoms.com conducts an online blog contest for diwali title is “Memorable Diwali Experience”.Its great opportunity for all bloggers to participate in this online contest.Its time to share your experience…

45. I’m always impressed to see all the different bloggers and writers do out there. Thanks for posting this reference, it will definitely help!
    -Kate

46. It’s a great list – I’d love to follow each and every one of the bloggers mentioned here. Women bloggers rock, and they’re breeding to success all over the world. I follow Harleena Singh, a freelance writer, who runs the popular family blog http://www.aha-now.com/. Check it out, and may be you can include it in your revised list. All the best.

47. Pingback: Free Christan Dating